10% DISCOUNT WITH FREE SHIPPING - PERFECT COLOUR MATCHING
Terms, Conditions and Privacy
Terms and Conditions
Comfort in Color is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under the name: Comfort in Color B.V., De Genestetweg 22, 2061VC Bloemendaal, The Netherlands
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Comfort in Color B.V.
(“Comfort in Color”), the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of
acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
“Carrier” means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
“Goods” means any products that CIC advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Website;
“Comfort in Color” means Comfort in Color B.V., De Genestetweg 22, 2061VC Bloemendaal, The Netherlands as registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce;
“Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Comfort in Color makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
“Payment Information” means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
“Purchase Information” means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
“Premises” Means our place(s) of business located at De Genestetweg 22, 2061VC Bloemendaal, The Netherlands;
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that Comfort in Color makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Comfort in Color and acting in the course of their employment; and
“Website” means the website that you are currently using (http://ezfix.online) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by an Adult.
- International Customers
If Goods are being ordered internationally, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Comfort in Color is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Comfort in Color cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
- Intellectual Property
- Subject to the exceptions in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Comfort in Color, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Dutch and International intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Comfort in Color
- Third Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to Clause 7 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Comfort in Color or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so with the express permission of Comfort in Color. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com
- Use of Communications Facilities
9.1 When using the contact form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
9.1.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
9.1.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
9.1.3 You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
9.1.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English, Dutch or Italian languages as we may be unable to respond to inquiries submitted in any other languages;
9.1.5 The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
9.1.6 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Comfort in Color or our affiliates; and
9.1.7 You must not use our System for unauthorized mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
9.2 You acknowledge that Comfort in Color reserves the right to monitor any and all
communications made to us or using our System.
9.3 You acknowledge that Comfort in Color may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
9.4 You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the enquiry form may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
10.1 When you purchase Goods on this Website, you have an option to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
10.1.1 all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
10.1.2 you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
10.1.3 you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
10.2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Comfort in Color accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
10.3 If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Comfort in Color immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, Comfort in Color accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
10.4 When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 10. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
- Termination and Cancellation
11.1 Either Comfort in Color or you may terminate your Account. If Comfort in Color terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
11.2 If Comfort in Color terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will not be cancelled and will be dispatched.
11.3 Comfort in Color reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
11.4 If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
11.5 If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- Goods, Pricing and Availability
12.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from Comfort in Color correspond to the actual Goods, Comfort in Color is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 15.1 for incorrect Goods.
12.2 Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required colour and other features of the Goods that you are purchasing.
12.3 Comfort in Color does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications may be provided on the Website however these may not take into account sales that have taken place during your visit to the website
12.4 All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Comfort in Color reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
12.5 In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Comfort in Color processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
12.6 All prices on the Website do include applicable taxes, such as VAT.
12.7 Three payment methods are available for the client on www.ezfix.online: credit cards, Paypal, IDEAL.
12.8 PayPal automatically encrypts confidential data between your computer and the PayPal system. For more information about Paypal you can log on www.paypal.com.
- Delivery and Shipping
13.1 Shipping costs are the responsibility of the client and depend on the weight and the volume of the order, the delivery address and the carrier.
13.2 For The Netherlands, shipments are done by Post NL in economy unless otherwise specified by the client. The client may ask for express service. All shipping costs are billed to the client unless specified otherwise. For shipping outside The Netherlands, we are also using Post NL.
13.3 For deliveries to any country outside The Netherlands or Europe, duty, sales tax and import taxes will be charged. These must be paid by the recipient upon delivery of the order.
13.4 Comfort in Color will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
13.5 If Comfort in Color receives no communication from you, within 3 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
- Returns Policy
14.1 Comfort in Color aims to always provide high-quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions. As long as you haven’t broken the seal on the package, return it to us and we will supply another or refund you.
14.2 The Goods do not have to be opened to check the colour. If you receive Goods and the colour does not match your wheel, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 30 days to arrange collection and return. Comfort in Color is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with another colour or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
14.3 If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Comfort in Color within 30 days to arrange collection and return. Comfort in Color is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned unopened (with an unbroken seal) in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
14.4 If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Comfort in Color within 10 days and arrange collection and return. Comfort in Color is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
14.5 You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Comfort in Color within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason.
14.6 If you wish to return Goods to Comfort in Color for any of the above reasons, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org or check https://ezfix.online for up to date and alternative methods of arranging the return of Goods and to make the appropriate arrangements. All Goods returned must be sent using a signed for the form of delivery.
14.6.1 For customers use the return form that we will email to you after you have registered your return request with us.
14.7 Comfort in Color reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
14.7.1 Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
14.7.2 Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
14.7.3 Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase. Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
- Comfort in Color makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of thisWebsite should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst Comfort in Color uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Comfort in Color reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If Comfort in Color is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
- Availability of the Website
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- Comfort in Color accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Comfort in Color accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Comfort in Color’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Comfort in Color.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Comfort in Color’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Comfort in Color.
- All notices/communications shall be given to us either by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Comfort in Color may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the Unsubscribe link in an email which you receive from us, if for any reason you cannot find an unsubscribe link then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can action the same.
In the event you have a complaint regarding a product or service purchased from Comfort in Color please contact us at email@example.com
- Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Comfort in Color shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of The Netherlands and Comfort in Color and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Netherlands.
Comfort in Color B.V. (“Comfort in Color”) (“We/Us/Our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and data.
This policy, along with our Terms of service and any other documents referred to on it, sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us.
YOUR DATA CHOICES
If you want to manage your preferences or unsubscribe from emails that we send to, you can do this:
1) using the unsubscribe link in the footer or Our Emails.
2) by email to Our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may unsubscribe from email communications at any time. However, we do need to send you some emails, e.g. order confirmation, shipping confirmation, or replies to emails or contract forms that you send to Us.
If you want to Contact us with a question or to exercise your rights, you can contact us by email to email@example.com.
We’re an online business and we use online advertising to find and update customers.
Some of Our ads may be specific to you, e.g. if you visited Our website and left a
product in your cart. Many of Our ads are not specific to you; they may target broad groups of people to whom you may belong, or they may be untargeted.
If you don’t want to see Our ads, we recommend using third-party ad tools, platform-specific controls, and/or modifying your browser privacy options to remove cookies.
We use your data to provide Our services to you. The basis for processing your data varies; this is described below. We use your name, address(es), email address(es) and other contact details to:
1) deliver your order; this is part of Our contract
2) provide information about your order, e.g. order or delivery updates; this is part of Our contract
3) check that your purchase or order is ok; this is for your and Our interest
4) detect and prevent fraud; this is for your and Our interest
5) send you information about Our products and services; this is with your consent as part of an opt-in and you can opt-out or unsubscribe from these messages
6) send you discounts, promotions or surveys; this is with your consent as part of an opt-in and you can opt-out or unsubscribe from these messages
7) understand Our sales and product performance; this is for your and Our interest
8) comply with Our legal obligations, e.g. paying taxes to the relevant country and
maintaining records of that tax
We use your payment data to
1) make payments and refunds; this is part of Our contract
2) detect and prevent fraud; this is for your and Our interest
We use emails and message that you send to Us to
1) provide Our services to you; this is part of Our contract
2) detect and prevent fraud; this is for your and Our interest
We use your checkout and order details to
1) provide Our services to you; this is part of Our contract
2) understand Our sales and product performance; this is for your and Our interest
We use data from your visits to Our website to
1) provide Our services to you; this is part of Our contract
2) understand Our sales and product performance; this is for your and Our interest
3) detect and prevent fraud; this is for your and Our interest
4) personalize the site for you, e.g. to select currency or shipping options; this is for your and Our interest
5) show advertising to you following visits to Our website; this is for your and Our interest.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We don’t sell products for purchase by children. Those under 18 are not permitted to use our services and we would recommend requesting assistance from a parent or guardian.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
1) Generally, we use your details as-is, e.g to put your address on your parcel or to process a payment
2) Wherever possible, we use only some of your details and do so in a reduced or an anonymized form, so that it does not identify you, e.g. to analyze Our sales or develop new products
1) functionality - these make the site work, e.g. moving between pages, storing items in your cart
2) analytics - these help us understand how people use Our website so that we can improve your experience
3) preferences - these make the experience better, e.g. storing your selected currency
4) advertising - these are used to show you ads and also to stop you from seeing ads; we use these to measure Our advertising performance.
You may block cookies via settings in your browser. You may not be able to use all functionality on Our website if you do this.
We design Our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
1) We use SSL technology to secure your data when in transit.
2) We do not process your payment details directly; this is handled by our e-commerce platform and the relevant payment service provider who comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
SHARING YOUR DATA
We use services and suppliers to enable Us to provide Our services. As such, we need to share your data with other businesses; these are as follows:
1) Any of our subsidiaries who may provide parts of Our overall services.
2) companies who deliver Our packing, delivery, returns, customs services.
3) companies who enable Us to run the business such as Our e-commerce platform, payment services, customer services, advertising platforms, technical service providers.
4) companies who provide credit reference, fraud detection, and fraud prevention
5) e-commerce platforms for which we fulfill orders of Our products.
In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If Comfort in Color or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by Us will be one of the transferred assets.
We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Comfort in Color, Our customers, or others.
We may provide your data in an anonymized form to third parties to enable analysis or improvements to Our services.
SHARING YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
We use suppliers who are not based in the EU to provide Our services and so your data will be transferred out of the EU. We work with these suppliers on the basis of data protection mechanisms such as standard contract clauses or certification frameworks such as Privacy Shield.
You have various rights; these are as follows. “Your Data Choices” above describes how you can contact Us or exercise these rights:
1) the right to be informed - we do this via the policy as updated from time to time
2) the right of access
3) the right to correct inaccurate data
4) the right to have your data erased - this applies in certain circumstances
5) the right to limit processing of your data
6) the right to data portability
7) the right to object
8) rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
LIMITATIONS ON YOUR RIGHTS
We will enable you to exercise your rights wherever possible. There are limitations on this, e.g. timing of your request. We will store your data in order
to provide Our services including any service after delivery of your order. We will store your data in order to meet legal or regulatory requirements. We will not erase data where an order is open, a chargeback is possible or a return is possible.
REGISTRATIONS AND ADDRESSES
COMFORT IN COLOR is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under the name: Comfort in Color, De Genestetweg 22, 2061VC Bloemendaal, The Netherlands