10% DISCOUNT WITH FREE SHIPPING - PERFECT COLOUR MATCHING
HOW TO REMOVE
If you need to remove your EZFIX use the following instructions:
- To remove EZFIX all you need is a household hairdryer.
- With the hairdryer on the highest setting, hold it for 1-2 minutes at a distance of 5-10 centimetres to soften the adhesive and make it more flexible.
- Loosen one edge with your finger and pull the film back slowly.
- If the EZFIX is still hard to pull, stop, reheat and then carry on.
- Remove any remaining adhesive with a soft cloth and some rubbing alcohol if necessary.
- To re-apply EZFIX, refer to application instructions.