10% DISCOUNT WITH FREE SHIPPING - PERFECT COLOUR MATCHING
HOW TO USE
Your EZFIX can best be applied according to the following instructions:
- Always store your EZFIX in a dry and clean place like your car’s glovebox.
- Check that the colour is correct before opening. If it isn't, please see our Returns Procedure.
- Clean and thoroughly dry the damaged area on the wheel rim. If necessary, use 120 grit sandpaper to lightly remove any sharp areas. Make sure the area is dust and grease free.
- Recommended application temperatures to ensure maximum adhesion range from 15°C to 25°C, with the absolute minimum being 10°C and the absolute maximum being 35°C*.
- Carefully remove the EZFIX strip from the backing and apply to the rim pressing gently with one finger, following with the other to ensure there are no air pockets beneath the EZFIX film. Be careful not to touch the adhesive surface for too long as this may affect adhesion.
- You can drive your car as normal straight away but wait 48 hours before washing.
* If it’s cold outside, we recommend keeping your EZFIX indoors overnight and heating the damaged wheel surface with a hairdryer for 20 seconds before application. This optimises the flexibility and adhesion. You should also heat the EZFIX for up to 20 seconds after it has been applied to the vertical part of the wheel before bending it around the rim.
If you need to remove your EZFIX use the following instructions:
- To remove EZFIX all you need is a household hairdryer.
- With the hairdryer on the highest setting, hold it for 1-2 minutes at a distance of 5-10 centimetres to soften the adhesive and make it more flexible.
- Loosen one edge with your finger and pull the film back slowly.
- If the EZFIX is still hard to pull, stop, reheat and then carry on.
- Remove any remaining adhesive with a soft cloth and some rubbing alcohol if necessary.
- To re-apply EZFIX, refer to application instructions.